Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

Catching Up on My Comics


I have caught up on my comics through the end of July. Whew.

I am having a hard time stomaching Neighborhood Spider-Man 8-10. Come on Peter David, what is the crap with the future Goblin and Uncle Ben. I can't beliece you are the same author that writes good stuff in Fallen Angel and X-Factor.

X-Factor 9 is highly recommended. It has the X-Men getting told off, the addition of Quicksilver from the Son of M, and great Layla dialogue. This has been one of my favorites.

Mr David, please don't let me down with Spider-Man. I'll hold out through #12. Your blog comments have given me hope for FNS #11.

Comics I am going to drop off the subscription are:

JLA and JSA Classified: Raw stink!!!!
Nightwing: I've hung in there since the inception but the magic is gone along with Bludhaven. I'm not even going to bite on the Monitor storyline.
Birds of Prey: This has been diving for awhile in my eyes. I was excited with the Year 1 arc with Shiva but was like watching old people have sex: short and sloppy. I'm pulling my membership to the Gotham girld club.

Of course, I still have 60-80 comics in my sub monthly. But it's about baby steps, right folks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?