Thursday, August 24, 2006

 

This put the happy back in my crappy day

Crap, I didn't think I would live long enough to find something stranger than Rubber Johnny. I was dead wrong.

Go to David LaChapelle's site and click on Elton John's Someone Saved My Life tonight video.

Wow. That made my day.

That video and the a conversation between two 70 year old veterans at lunch made a crappy day a happy day. We overheard one gentlemen exclaimed loudly to his friend, "Jimmy, the one thing I really miss ..... wet dreams." He then went on to describe his last remembered dream on a ship in his stint in the Navy during WWII. "Jimmy, ten weeks on a ship, no woman anyway, woo the dreams I had".

You can't pay for this caliber of entertainment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?